AERA

From: Cunningham, Donald J. (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 18:47:41 PDT

In an earlier email, Mike asked what I do at AERA. My answer is "Talk
with interesting people in convivial surroundings"! In that spirit
please come to the attached gathering. The hosts (including me) are
mostly students of Dick Anderson from the University of Illinois, their
students, the students of their students, and so on. Lots of crazy aunts
and uncles and cousins but we would welcome new blood. The new learning
science program at Indiana University will also be well represented.

Lurkers are particularly welcome........djc

Don Cunningham

Indiana University

Official NCIC Party Invitation 2005 Corrected.jpg