Academic Software who-is-at 90% OFF

From: Education Software Discount (HugeDiscounts@software-for-education.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 17:19:53 PST

Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Standard at 68% OFF,
Microsoft Office 2003 Standard at 63% OFF,
Adobe Illustrator CS 11.0 at 76% OFF,
Microsoft OneNote 2003 at 75% OFF,
EndNote 7.0 at 67% OFF,

*** EXCLUSIVELY available to Qualified Students, Faculty, and Staff of Higher Education and K-12 institutions. (see below for details) ***

COMPUTER PRODUCTS FOR EDUCATION, Inc. is pleased to offer to qualified faculty, staff, and students, the best service and prices on all ACADEMIC EDITION SOFTWARE from MICROSOFT, ADOBE, SYMANTEC, COREL, AUTODESK, ENDNOTE, FILEMAKER, and several OTHER MAJOR SOFTWARE MANUFACTURERS - AT DISCOUNTS UP TO 91% OFF STANDARD RETAIL PRICES!!!

To order, please visit our website at:
www.education-discounts.com
or call 800-679-7007.

****** PRICES VALID THROUGH FEBRUARY 28, 2005 ********

---------------------- Education Standard You
ADOBE (for Windows & Mac) Price Retail Save!
---------------------- --------- ------ -----
Creative Suite Premium 1.3 $394.95 $999 60%
 (Includes: InDesign,Photoshp,Illustr,Golive,AcrobatProf)
Acrobat 7.0 Standard $94.95 $299 78%
Acrobat 7.0 Professional* $149.95 $449 76%
After Effects 6.5 Standard $289.95 $699 59%
Illustrator CS 11.0 $94.95 $399 77%
InDesign CS 3.0 $189.95 $699 73%
PageMaker 7.0.2 $289.95 $499 42%
Photoshop CS 8.0 $279.95 $649 55%
Photoshop Elements 3.0 $68.95 $99 33%
Premiere Pro 1.5 WinXP $239.95 $699 66%
Video Collection Standard 2.5 $479.95 $999 54%

Visit: www.education-discounts.com

--------------------------- Education Standard You
MICROSOFT: Price Retail Save!
--------------------------- --------- ------ -----
Office 2003 Professional $194.95 $499 60%
Office 2003 Std Students&Teachers $148.95 $399 63%
Office Mac 2004 Students&Teachers $149.95 $499 70%
FrontPage 2003 $98.95 $199 50%
OneNote 2003 $48.95 $199 75%
Publisher 2003 $97.95 $169 42%
Project 2003 Professional $189.95 $999 80%
Project 2003 Standard $69.95 $599 88%
Visio 2003 Professional $148.95 $499 70%
Visio 2003 Standard $64.95 $199 66%
Visual Studio.Net Pro 2003 $94.95 $1079 91%
Windows XP Professional Upg $96.95 $199 52%

*Office 2003 Professional includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
**Office 2003 for Students & Teachers includes: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.

Visit: www.education-discounts.com

---------------------- Education Standard You
MACROMEDIA (for Windows & Mac) Price Retail Save!
---------------------- --------- ------ -----
Studio MX 2004 Pro $248.95 $999 75%
Studio MX 2004 Standard $198.95 $799 75%
Dreamweaver MX 2004 $ 99.95 $299 67%
Fireworks MX 2004 $ 99.95 $199 50%
Flash MX 2004 $ 99.95 $499 80%
Flash MX Pro 2004 $149.95 $699 79%
FreeHand MX $ 99.95 $399 75%
Director MX 2004 $489.95 $1999 59%
RoboDemo 5 $199.95 $499 60%
Contribute 3 $ 89.95 $149 40%

Visit: www.education-discounts.com

--------------------------- Education Standard You
SYMANTEC: Price Retail Save!
--------------------------- --------- ------ -----
Norton Antivirus 2005 $36.95 $49 26%
Norton Antivirus 9.0 Mac $57.95 $69 17%
Norton Systemworks 2004 $59.95 $69 14%
Norton Utilities 8.0 Mac $79.95 $99 20%

--------------------------- Education Standard You
COREL: Price Retail Save!
--------------------------- --------- ------ -----
Corel WordPerfect Office 12 $98.95 $299 67%
Corel Draw 12.0 $97.95 $399 72%
Corel Painter 8.0 $97.95 $299 67%

Visit: www.education-discounts.com

--------------------------- Education Standard You
AutoDesk: Price Retail Save!
--------------------------- --------- ------ -----
AutoCAD 2005 Full Ver 2D+3D* $379.95 $3470 89%
AutoCAD 2005 LT $147.95 $725 80%
AutoCAD Architectural Dsktp 2005* $379.95 $4195 91%
AutoCAD Land Desktop 2005* $459.95 $4695 90%
Map 3D 2005* $479.95 $4295 89%
VIZ 2005* $299.95 $1895 85%
*Price for Students, Faculty, & Staff for personal use -
 pricing for schools for institutional use is different.
 Please call 800-679-7007 for more information.

Visit: www.education-discounts.com

--------------------------- Education Standard You
EndNote: Price Retail Save!
--------------------------- --------- ------ -----
EndNote 8.0-Students $109.95 $299 63%
EndNote 8.0-Teacher/Schools $198.95 $299 33%

Visit: www.education-discounts.com

--------------------------- Education Standard You
FILEMAKER: Price Retail Save!
--------------------------- --------- ------ -----
FileMaker Pro 7 $149.95 $299 50%

--------------------------- Education Standard You
SONY: Price Retail Save!
--------------------------- --------- ------ -----
Acid Music Studio $54.95 n/a
Sound Forge Audio Studio $54.95 n/a
Vegas Movie Studio+DVD $54.95 n/a
Audio Visual Essentials Kit $99.95 n/a

--------------------------- Education Standard You
AVID (Hi-tech Video): Price Retail Save!
--------------------------- --------- ------ -----
Avid Xpress Pro 4.3 $299.95 $1695 82%

For more information, visit our website at:
www.education-discounts.com
or call 800-679-7007.

PURCHASE ORDERS may be FAXED to: 800-679-6996 (727-530-7994).

Academic Edition software is exactly the same as the Full-Retail versions** except that it has been deeply discounted for Qualified Education Buyers.

For hundreds of other software products available from CPE at similar discounts, call us at 800-679-7007.

All software sold by CPE is authentic original software from the manufacturer. THESE ARE NOT PIRATED COPIES. ALL SOFTWARE COMES IN ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S BOXES AND INCLUDES A VALID VERIFIABLE LICENSE.

----------
LICENSING:
----------
For school purchases of five to ten (5-10) or more units, depending on the product, please call 800-679-7007 for even deeper discounts on license packs.

---------------------------
QUALIFIED EDUCATION BUYERS:
---------------------------
The following are defined as Qualified Education Buyers. QEB’s must provide the below verification upon making any purchase.
1. Students of Higher Education - All enrolled college, junior college, community college, technical school, vocational school, and university students.
2. K-12 Students - K-12 students are eligible for most, but not all, academic-edition software products.
3. Teachers - All K-12 school and Higher Education institution teachers.
4. Faculty - All K-12 school and Higher Education institution faculty.
5. Staff - All K-12 school and Higher Education institution staff.
6. Schools - All elementary, middle and high schools (K-12 schools); vocational and technical schools; correspondence schools, including Internet correspondence schools, and all colleges, including junior and community colleges, and universities.
7. Home Schools - Home schools are now eligible to purchase most Academic Edition software. Home schools must be approved on a case by case basis. Please call for more details.
-------------------------
VERIFICATION:
-------------------------
Purchasers must provide fax-verification of status as being a current faculty, staff, or student. After placing your order, you simply fax to CPE either:
(a) a copy of a current picture School I.D. Card; or,
(b) a current paycheck stub with an alternative picture I.D. (drivers license, etc.) Sensitive information may be blacked out; or
(c) Schools may purchase by faxing a valid school purchase order.
For more details, call us or visit our website.

No verification is required for purchases of Microsoft Office 2003 Standard or Office Mac 2004 for Students and Teachers.

-------------------------
CPE is an Authorized Education Reseller for Microsoft, Adobe, AutoDesk, Corel, Symantec and many other major software manufacturers. CPE is a national software distributor committed to providing the lowest prices possible to the Education community with the best customer service!!

Prices generally remain unchanged until the end of the month. However, all prices and availability are subject to change without notice, due to factors outside our control.

**Some Academic Edition boxes may not include supplemental materials, such as extra fonts, image libraries, or third-party(OEM) products, which are included in the Full-Retail versions. However, the core-programs themselves are exactly the same.

__________________________
If you would like to receive monthly updates of special offers, and pricing updates, please subscribe to our monthly mailer by clicking on the following link:
xmcarch@communication.ucsd.edu&done=subscrb.htm">http://www.education-discounts.com/subscrb.pl?email=xmcarch@communication.ucsd.edu&done=subscrb.htm

__________________________
U-N-S-U-S-C-R-I-B-E LINK:
We hope you have found this message valuable. However, if you do not wish to recieve any more offer from CPE, please click on the following link:
xmcarch@communication.ucsd.edu&done=rem.htm">http://www.education-discounts.com/rem.pl?email=xmcarch@communication.ucsd.edu&done=rem.htm
Or call 800-679-7007 and ask to be deleted from our list.

Computer Products for Education
5325 140th Avenue North
Clearwater, Florida 33760
Tel: 800-679-7007 / 727-530-1709