Re: Self-Determination theory versus SCT and AT

From: Jim Rogers (fajimr@cc.usu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 10:34:28 PST

george,

no worries- I just apologized to lara myself for being so slow on the
response (this is just part of the mysteriousness of the WWW- you never
know where people 'disappear' to). it seems like everyone is busy right
now. I would love to read your paper once you have it finished.

jim

--

Jim Rogers Associate Professor Utah State University Logan, UT. 84322-0715 t: 435.797.3910 f: 435.797.4050