Re: Lurkers of the world, Unite!

From: Peg Griffin (Peg.Griffin@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 05:33:58 PDT

All other things being equal, these notions could account for a lot, I bet.

But, right now, there is a knockout factor in the US that takes time and
energy -- the presidential election.
A lot of people are traveling to a swing state/battleground state if they
don't already live in one!
There were, what, 537 votes? in Florida that it came down to last time -- if
each xmca'er got to help only one voter cast a vote this time ...

Peg