[Fwd: [2005_sig_officers-announce] A message from AERA President & Program Chair]

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (ana@zmajcenter.org)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 21:17:50 PDT

Dear members of CHSIG at AERA, XMCA-ers and all of you who submitted
papers and/or reviewed them,

I received this letter from the AERA president and I am passing it to you.
I also want to use this opportunity to thank all of you who did a review
or more than one for the AERA program. That is truly a crucial job on
the way of creating the program. (If you did not submit your reviews,
please do it immediately.)

Lots of greetings
Ana

Ana Marjanovic-Shane