Re: Educational activity and school

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 13:40:38 PDT

Phil -- I am never sure about things I write on email concerning events that
occurred 30 years ago. And I am (well almost) never upset when evidence of
my erring memory is pointed out by colleagues who wish me well.

Peg --- I had some difficulty getting to educational activity in the PS91
example, but thought the example from Griffin and King showed a lot of
features of educational activity. I promise not to broadcast it until after
its in print!
mike