Re: Educational activity and school

From: phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 17:38:17 PDT

Sorry I didn't provide the reference to this quote, and a number have asked me
where it came from. I'll get back when I find it! If I recall, it was either in
Engestrom's "Expanding" book or one of Mike's articles - but it's at home and
I'm at work. I did lift it straight from the text, so the word "never" was used
by the author, if not Davydov, too.

Phil Chappell

Quoting Peg Griffin <Peg.Griffin@worldnet.att.net>:

> Hi,
> Two years ago from when? Longer ago than that I remember (it being
> translated that) Vasili Vasilovitch said that is was hard to find educational
> activity in schools in his country or in ours. Not never. I think I saw it
> in Schola 91 in Moscow not too long after that longer ago talk.
> Peg G

This message was sent using Inet-Webmail.