Re: Challenge to Christie in school instruction

From: Phil Chappell (phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 07:11:12 PDT

There used to be a link at the LCHC site for a 'ftp'?? site that had an
excellent summary by Gordon Well's of Michael Halliday's work. I have
it somewhere on this machine, and will post it if and when I find it.
Otherwise, if anyone remembers the link (I recall it being revived by
N**e), please post it.

Phil