Re: ISCAR-Spain

From: david.preiss@yale.edu
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 19:46:37 PST

Yes, please repost.

I could suggest the following topics:

* Cross cultural studies on instructional processes (i.e., comparative
evidence concerning classroom interaction)

* Fylogenetic and ontogenetic culturalist hypotheses concerning the
origin of culture (i.e. alternatives to the modular view of culture)

* What to do with neurosciences? How can cultural psychologists make
use of this new powerful tool to advance cultural psychological
research.

* Collective memory and trauma: cultural processes in the remembering
and healing of societal traumatic experiences

Well, maybe the are a bit broad, but they could be refined a bit by
all of us.