Document Library @ CH SIG website

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 18:04:31 PST

Dear xmca-ers

You can access and place files on the Cultural-Historical SIG website by
following the instructions:

1) Go to the ch-sig site at http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/ch-sig
2) Select Document Library on the left navigation bar
3) To open a file, select it and click on it
4) To upload a file into the library, click Upload
5) Follow instruction on the Upload page (it gives you logon and password
info)

The CH-SIG website is linked to XCMA website on the home page.

Let me know if you need any help,

Eugene