Re: Kriss et al 3rd Space

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 09:12:27 PST

Interesting observarions and connections you make, Eugene. I am going to
remain silent for a while to give everyone who want to a chance to read
the article and comment. I have a feeling that this is a conversation where
had some general things to say, let everyone pull out their main lessons
all the interested parties might read and post their main lessons
and questions, and then perhaps some good samaritin will appear to
gather up the suggested lessons and questions, declare any trends visible
in what appears there and then discuss people's interpretations and
conclusions using that as a frame to ward of the "chaining concepts" effect
that these discussions so easily slip in to!
mike
PS-- I am forwarding all the comments to Kris who, hopefully, will
find time to participate.