Re: Move on?

From: Ben Kirshner (kirshner@stanford.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 18:04:17 PST

Re: Jay's post, I called Viacom yesterday (CBS corporate owner) at the
number provided by Move On. Before I could finish my sentence, the
employee on the other side told me to call CBS directly, because Viacom was
getting too many calls. The CBS number has been busy every time I've tried
it.

Small action, unclear result, but somehow satisfying.

Ben