Re: real and virtual worlds

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 20:34:04 PST

Steve,
this is an article I wrote about "Theories of Value" 5 or 6 years ago. My
main point I suppose was that critique of theories of value has to keep
pace with the production of theories of value by bourgeois economists. We
can't blame Marx for not doing that after all.

http://home.mira.net/~andy/works/value.htm

Andy