Re: The human condition

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 10:33:35 PDT

In a message dated 7/11/2002 11:22:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
alfred.lang@psy.unibe.ch writes:

> I have started to elaborate a bit on my ideas about problematic features of
> CHAT and how I could go beyond. Would anybody be interested?

Yes I would be interested Alfred. However, I must take contention with you
placing LSV as the instigator of CHAT. He certainly provided the CH but it
is LEontiev and Luria that added the AT. LSV appeared interested in a
process structure for framing human consciouness, one that has been furthered
by the writing of Valsiner. I am unfamiliar with your writing Alfred,
although I have seen references so yes please expand on the human condition.

Are you familiar with Jaan Valsiner?
eric