Re: Silent participation

Bill Barowy (wbarowy who-is-at mail.lesley.edu)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:34:04 -0400

=46olks,

Phillip has offered a brilliantly beautiful, fun, well baked metaphor for=
the norms to which we aspire on this list. I feel the desire to support it=
in the hope of re-enacting the affective self-regulation that maintains a=
"safe" setting, and affords us the creative and expansive multilogues that=
we have observed happening on this list in the past.

Perhaps this is the kind of thing to be put up on a web page for reference=
by all.

3 Cheers!
Bill