[1]RE>Husserl - on Solaris

Geoffrey Williams (geoffrey.williams who-is-at english.su.edu.au)
29 Jul 1996 15:51:27 +1000

[1]RE>Husserl - on Solaris and otherwise 29/7/96

Geoff Williams is on study leave overseas. Your message will be forwarded
automatically to his Compuserve address. However, during September he will
not be able to access email.

--------------------------------------
Date: 27/6/96 2:47 PM
To: Geoffrey Williams
From: xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu

He also wrote:

>It may be because I have been educated to proceed from axiomatized
>principles and to let a scrupulous description take precedent over
an intuitive sketch, >no matter how captivating. I do read and try to
appropriate Gadamer and
>Ricoeur and (not least!) Levinas, but I recognize them all as
>phenomenologists starting from a common "axiomatic system".

Piotr,

I would have thought that the use of a "practical conatus"
would depend pretty heavily on intuitive sketches. Can
you say more about your own position?

>4. Now, I do not subscribe to the list in order to teach
>phenomenology to you. On the contrary, I want to learn CHAT/ /AT and
>other such things from you.

How about some dialogue?

- Judy

Judy Diamondstone diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu
Graduate School of Education Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
10 Seminary Place New Brunswick, NJ 08903

Eternity is in love with the productions of time - Wm. Blake

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 00:00:01 -0400
To: xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu
From: Judy Diamondstone <diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: Husserl - on Solaris and otherwise