[Xmca-l] Re: Emotion as "Sputnik"

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Fri Jun 19 19:02:05 PDT 2020

I shared with my friends a list which was sent me last
weekend of all the protests being organised in New York that
Saturday. The point was that there were dozens of them, all
called by different sectional and special interest groups,
"independently." This is the marker of a real movement, not
a "campaign," but real change under way. :)

andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://brill.com/view/title/54574__;!!Mih3wA!VxK9ZeAdaUf_T2PspBbWq_Pycs8zFF6T_nF88B8tJF_AihOBiTiN4Y-RoB1NP8FrnK9OsQ$ >
Home Page <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm__;!!Mih3wA!VxK9ZeAdaUf_T2PspBbWq_Pycs8zFF6T_nF88B8tJF_AihOBiTiN4Y-RoB1NP8GD2cO9rw$ >