[Xmca-l] Re: Volunteer Mentoring and XMCA

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 10 07:54:09 PST 2015

Marvelous, Helena!  If you have skype we might chat. First I will send oyu
the abstract and will be glad to work with you to see if this can be shaped
into something for a journal like journal of learning disabilities.

After you get the abstract, lets be in touch to see if it is too far a
reach, and if not, how to get it done with as little strain as possible.

mike