[Xmca-l] Re: Trying to Close a Knowledge Gap, Word by Word

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 08:13:26 PDT 2014

On 27 March 2014 13:02, Ana Marjanovic-Shane <anamshane@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> From Yesterday's New York Times: new ways to implement the Bernstein's
> based (language +) deficit based educational approach to minority, low
> income and immigrant families. Is it educational, or Orwellian?  What do
> you think?
>

> Ana

It depends on all those epiphenomenal things that aren't mentioned in the
article. ;)

Its a bit funny that there's a discussion page on the NYTimes site, but
that its more interesting to discuss it here.  Where'd that start?  :)

Best,
Huw