[Xmca-l] Re: The Highlander Center in Tennessee

mike cole lchcmike@gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 07:31:49 PDT 2014

Your idea sounds like a real good idea to me, Andy- I am pretty sure
        there are others around XMCA with interesting connections to
        Highlander. The topic is certainly relevant to discussions of
poverty and education, and a lot more of interest to this list.
        mike