These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Xmca-l] Re: Ventriloquation re-ducks



Great stuff for that CHATty wiki someone was talking about launching. p

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 7:03 PM
To: xmca-l@ucsd.edu
Subject: [Xmca-l] Ventriloquation re-ducks

Hi All--

I have collected up and tried to systematized an earlier discussion about ventriloquation and what I think we learned from it collectively. I added some words of my own that indicate my thoughts on the matter given the great info you all put before us. It is long, so I have made it an attachment. I would appreciate feedback from those interested, mike

Status: O