These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Xmca-l] Re: searching the archives?



https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site%3Alchc.ucsd.edu%2Fmca%2F++Bakhtin+and+ventriloquism

Or ask if you want to know how to do it using unix.

Huw


On 13 October 2013 16:33, Greg Thompson <greg.a.thompson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bruce J and others,
> Seems like there was a discusison about Bakhtin and ventriloquism some time
> ago but I couldn't find it with a google search.
>
> So I am just wondering if there is a way to search the XMCA archives?
> I have traditionally just used google and put XMCA as the first term. But
> it would be nice to be able to conduct searches within the archive itself
> so I don't have to sort out the non-XMCA stuff (interesting as it might
> be).
>
> When I go to either here:
> http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/index.html
> or here:
> http://lchc.ucsd.edu/mca/
> I can't find anywhere or anyway to search the archives.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> -greg
>
> --
> Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
> Visiting Assistant Professor
> Department of Anthropology
> 883 Spencer W. Kimball Tower
> Brigham Young University
> Provo, UT 84602
> http://byu.academia.edu/GregoryThompson
>
Status: O