These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA



Go for it, Andy
Mike

On Thursday, October 3, 2013, Andy Blunden wrote:

> I'd be interested in collaborating in constructing a Wiki section on CHAT
> terms, Mike. And I would add to your list:
> Action, Behaviour, Artefact, Mediation, Activity, Situation (apart from
> SSD), Consciousness, Matter and Concept.
>
> Andy
> ------------------------------**------------------------------**
> ------------
> *Andy Blunden*
> http://home.mira.net/~andy/
>
>
> mike cole wrote:
>
>> Bruce is asking about absence of email on xmca. I have sent a couple of
>> message, but of course do not
>> see them except later on the accumulated list.
>>
>> What's new? There sure are a lot of you out there. Hit  reply and say
>> something about what you
>> are working on or wondering about.
>>
>> For example, I have been fussing over vocabulary confusions in a course
>> that I visit in Colorado taught by
>> Kris G.  Learning, development, practice, zoped, social situation of
>> development, context...... how are they related in Vygotky's theory??
>> Simple
>> questions like that.
>>
>> And you??
>> mike
>>
>>
>>
>
>
Status: O