These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[xmca] Announcement about Bakhtin Conference in India in August 2013



Hello,
I am a member of XMCA. I have a request to make of you. Could you kindly post the attached Call for Papers for an All India Bakhtin Conference to be held in August 2013.
Also I had filled all the information about my book - DIALOGICS OF SELF, THE MAHABHARATA AND CULTURE: The History of Understanding and Understanding of History
But I am afraid it is yet to be posted. Could you tell me if you received it? Thank you,Lakshmi.
Dr. Lakshmi BandlamudiProfessor of PsychologyCUNY.



Attachment: BAKHTIN IN INDIA concept note.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document

__________________________________________
_____
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca