Re: [xmca] Units of Scientiic Achievement

Yep, evolutionery theory actually runs counter to "normal" science, but what
would it take to *disprove* it?  I can't imagine. Intelligent design has
something of the same problem--you would have to disprove the existence of
God in order to disprove it.
Carol