These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [Fwd: RE: [xmca] Makarenko?]



I understand, Andy,

Makarenko help me as father more than as socialist militant, because
his discussion about "parents authority", among others. Did you already 
see this paper?

G.N. Filonov. ANTON MAKARENKO(1888-1939) (Paris, UNESCO: International 
Bureau of Education), vol. XXIV, no. 1/2, 1994, p. 77-91.

I will attach the pdf file here...
Lets wait more experiment people than me say something more.

Best wishes...
Achilles.


> Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:23:08 +1000
> From: ablunden@mira.net
> To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
> Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: [xmca] Makarenko?]
> 
> My friend Mike Bessler who is the guy who is distributing 
> the "Classics of Activity Theory" for me, has never read any 
> one from the Vygotsky School, but he loves Makarenko. He is 
> not an educator, just a devoted parent. I told him I didn't 
> like Makarenko much and he would enjoy Meshcheryakov more 
> ... but I can't actually justify my low opinion of 
> Makarenko, I was just based on a skim read, ... so I thought 
> I'd find someone who had an informed opinion.
> 
> Andy
> 
> Achilles Delari Junior wrote:
> > Why do you ask, Andy?
> > 
> >> Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:48:36 +1000
> >> From: ablunden@mira.net
> >> To: achilles_delari@hotmail.com
> >> Subject: [Fwd: RE: [xmca] Makarenko?]
> >>
> >> fyi
> >>
> >> -------- Original Message --------
> >> Subject: RE: [xmca] Makarenko?
> >> Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 04:19:37 +0000
> >> From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari@hotmail.com>
> >> Reply-To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
> >>
> >>
> >> I like Makarenko almost so much as I like Paulo Freire.
> >> His practical contributions, despite in a popular
> >> literary genre, are not vulgar nor reductionist.
> >> It's interesting that he works at Poltova where Lidia
> >> Bozhovitch works too, in certain period, but I don't
> >> have any notice about any conversation between
> >> them. His "Pedagogy of samples" is used by popular
> >> marxist social movements here is Brazil, as well
> >> in Children Education as in Political Collective Actions,
> >> and activists aptitudes... But I don't have any deep
> >> contribution about his whole theoretical framework.
> >> He have interesting texts about: discipline, familiar
> >> education, sexual education, parents authority, and
> >> other themes, based on socialist values of that time.
> >>
> >> Best wishes.
> >> Achilles from Brazil.
> >>
> >>
> >>> Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:19:36 +1000
> >>> From: ablunden@mira.net
> >>> To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu; mike@erythrospress.com
> >>> CC: 
> >>> Subject: [xmca] Makarenko?
> >>>
> >>> Can anyone tell me what they think of Makarenko's work?
> >>> Andy
> >>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> Andy Blunden (Erythrós Press and Media) 
> >>> http://www.erythrospress.com/
> >>> Orders: http://www.erythrospress.com/store/main.html#books
> >>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> xmca mailing list
> >>> xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
> >>> http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
> >> _________________________________________________________________
> >> Emoticons e Winks super diferentes para o Messenger. Baixe 
> >> agora, é grátis!
> >> http://specials.br.msn.com/ilovemessenger/pacotes.aspx_______________________________________________
> >> xmca mailing list
> >> xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
> >> http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
> >>
> >>
> >> -- 
> >> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> Andy Blunden (Erythrós Press and Media) 
> >> http://www.erythrospress.com/
> >> Orders: http://www.erythrospress.com/store/main.html#books
> >>
> > 
> > _________________________________________________________________
> > Conheça os novos produtos Windows Live! Clique aqui.
> > http://www.windowslive.com.br_______________________________________________
> > xmca mailing list
> > xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
> > http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
> > 
> 
> -- 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Andy Blunden (Erythrós Press and Media) 
> http://www.erythrospress.com/
> Orders: http://www.erythrospress.com/store/main.html#books
> 
> _______________________________________________
> xmca mailing list
> xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
> http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca

_________________________________________________________________
Conheça os novos produtos Windows Live! Clique aqui.
http://www.windowslive.com.br

Attachment: makarene.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document

_______________________________________________
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca