These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.

These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [xmca] teaching Vygotsky



Hi,
I have been teaching every forth semester a seminar titled Vygotsky's Life and Work at the University of New Mexico. It is a graduate seminar, I started it with Holbrook Mahn, my colleague here at UNM. I also taught it one at teacher's College, Columbia U. in the Fall of 2001, it was also a graduate seminar.

I hope this is the info you needed
Sincerely,
Vera John Steiner

Shirley Franklin wrote:
We are doing some research into courses which teach about Vygotsky.
Would really welcome feedback in terms of course name and level, and place.

Thanks so much for your co-operation

Shirley
_______________________________________________
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca

--
Vera John-Steiner, Ph.D.
Regents' Professor of Education and Linguistics
vygotsky@unm.edu   (505) 277-4324

_______________________________________________
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca