These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.
These files are maintained strictly for historical reference, research, and recordkeeping purposes, and the content has not been altered or updated since archiving. Content on this site may not meet current digital accessibility standards. If you require an alternative, accessible format of any information found on this site, please contact Bruce Jones, bjones@ucsd.edu to request an accommodation.
sorry about this posting to all you--it was meant for my assistant. I
am very thankful Andy
for sharing such a wealth of information.
olga
we can actually make copies of these--but I would like to start with
the Ideal of Activity Theory,
and then in a couple of months the Awakening to life and the one on
development. I'd like them
bound or somehow made into a book form but we can talk about it.
thanks,
o
marxists.org have just published 3 books of Soviet era translations
of Leontyev, Ilyenkov and Meshcheryakov - altogether over 1,000 pages
of material that constitutes, next to the work of Vygotsky himself,
the theoretical foundations of our work. Profits go to the Marxists
Internet Archive to keep the classics of Marxism available to all for
free.
I you don't have these classics, I recommend you take advantage of
the offer of $20 per book if you buy the set.
thank you all
Andy
--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andy Blunden (Marxists Internet Archive) http://www.marxists.org
Books: http://www.marxists.org/admin/books/index.htm
_______________________________________________
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
_______________________________________________
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca
_______________________________________________
xmca mailing list
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca