Re: [xmca] Scribner Award: ENHANCED!!!!

Mike:

Once again your graciousness and humble approach to humanity has exceeded
expectations!

Yes congrats to all!

eric

                      Mike Cole
                      <lchcmike@gmail.         To:      "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>,
                      com>                     Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition Internal List
                      Sent by:                 <lchc@weber.ucsd.edu>
                      xmca-bounces@web         cc:
                      er.ucsd.edu              Subject: [xmca] Scribner Award: ENHANCED!!!!

                      02/19/2009 03:36
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to mcole; Please
                      respond to
                      "eXtended Mind,
                      Culture,
                      Activity"

At last!!

I have not responded to the many kind notes of congratulation on winning
the
Scribner AERA award because as soon as I was
notified of the award, I asked that the recipient be identified as *LCHC*.
The wheels of the bureaucracy turn slowly, but they
have now turned. Today I received official confirmation. The next Scribner
award will go the the Laboratory of Comparative
Human Cognition.

Congratulations to all!