Re: [xmca] Vygotsky Makes It into the Mainstream

In terms of both medium and message, what a great way into Vygotsky, Lois. It always seemed to me that the essential message from Vygotsky was about achieving things together.

Andy

Lois Holzman wrote:
Hi All,

Check out UTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5NWvVwea94)!
A company called Shedfast Health Institute uses Vygotsky to advertise doing things together. Watch it through the end. Turns out there's quite a few UTube intries for Vygotsky. I'm going to look at them all over the next week or so.
Has anyone else watched these?

On a different note, I invite you to take a look at my blog (www.loisholzman.org).

Lois