Re: [xmca] list of ISCAR 2008 papers on moodle

From: Mary van der Riet <vanderriet who-is-at ukzn.ac.za>
Date: Sun Sep 28 2008 - 05:54:26 PDT

HI Phil, Andy
the password is racsi and when you get to the list of professors on the moodle site, then under their names, on the left, is a little icon and something about a password (I'm doing this from memory!), click on this, and then put in 'racsi'

mary

Mary van der Riet; School of Psychology; University of KwaZulu-Natal
Private Bag X01, Scottsville, 3209

email: vanderriet@ukzn.ac.za
tel: 033 260 6163; fax: 033 2605809

>>> Phil Chappell <philchappell@mac.com> 09/28/08 07:08 AM >>>
Same goes for me - looks like that password is the missing link.

Phil