Re: [xmca] ISCAR webcasts- login?

From: Volker Bunzendahl <Volker.hippie who-is-at tele2adsl.dk>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 17:18:59 PDT

Dear Mike, giv a big hug to the webcast-people who make it possible to
be with you, online.

Yes, and I appologize not being with you in RL!

Thank you for your "caring for world" speech, - it is so important, and
is sooo helpful.

Will stay online the next days, and try to catch you and other friends
in SL.

... once again, thank you for inspiring thoughts, words while the
"working class hero" made the noice of practice ...

Volker

Mike Cole skrev:
> Go get em xmca problem solvers!
> Too bad you cannot be here to swelter under the southern
> california sun and suffer listening to an unbelievable variety
> of papers. I hope you can make the distance media stuff work
> or get someone to make it work.
>
> On second life, I have a lot of hair, last time I looked. Very odd.
> mike
>
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 1:38 PM, Volker Bunzendahl <
> Volker.hippie@tele2adsl.dk> wrote:
>

>> just try:http://video-jsoe.ucsd.edu:8080/Calit2Live
>>
>> it works for me, from Denmark.
>>
>> Volker
>>
>> elizabeth anne daigle skrev:
>>

>>> How does one access these webcasts? The Moodle site has course login
>>> requirements or guest access, but I got the message: "Sorry, ISCAR does not
>>> allow guests to enter." Rather ironic, eh?
>>> Elizabeth
>>>
>>> --- On Tue, 9/9/08, xmca-request@weber.ucsd.edu <
>>> xmca-request@weber.ucsd.edu> wrote:
>>> Dear David,
>>>
>>> I heard that all the webcasts from the conference will be uploaded on the
>>> Moodle site of the UCSD
>>>
>>> http://moodle.id.ucsb.edu/course/view.php?id=1428
>>>
>>> The materials on Moodle will be kept for 3 years -- not just webcasts,
>>> but papers and presentations that are uploaded or will be uploaded by the
>>> participants
>>>
>>> Ana

>>> Dr. Ana Marjanovic-Shane
>>> ana@zmajcenter.org