March Newsletter - SILKYPIX Update, PhotoStudio 9, ect

From: Shortcut Software <newsletter who-is-at shortcutusa.com>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 09:15:32 PDT

Having trouble viewing this email? Click hereTo ensure you recieve future emails from Shortcut Software add newsletter@shortcutusa.com to your address book.

March 2008
Shortcut Software is a software development and distribution company focusing on digital photography software. This newsletter is filled with tips, information, and updates on our latest products. We hope that you find this newsletter interesting and informative. Please send your feedback to newsletter@shortcutusa.com.
In this issue:
SILKYPIX 3.0- Latest Version 3.0.17.2
Photo Studio 9 Professional
Trade Show Activities
Shortcut Software Partnerships
SILKYPIX 3.0 - Latest Version 3.0.17.2

Endless adjustment tools for the best quality images
Supports over 120 newly released cameras*
Free trial includes full functionalities!
* Newest supported cameras: Sony A200, Nikon D60, Pentax K200D, Nikon D-3, and many more.
$149.00
Photo Studio 9 Professional

"All-in-One Complete Suite from Start to Finish"
Photo Studio 9 Pro is a complete suite with comprehensive state of the art tools
support for 16 bits per color channel
GPS support - unique worldwide!
DVD/PDF slideshow functions
Photo Albums, Callendars, Invitations, posters ect.
Professional batch processing

 Home version also available for $59.00 $79.00
Trade Show Activities
RECENT TRADE SHOWS
PMA 08
Shortcut would like to CONGRATULATE all the winners of the "Shortcut Software PMA Trade Show Giveaway." All winners should have received a full version of SILKYPIX 3.0 and PhotoStudio 9 Pro.
The Shortcut Software Team attended the PMA show this last month with the purpose of building relationship and promoting its product SILKYPIX 3.0 and PhotoStudio 9 in the professional photographic channel. They also sponsored a contest where they gave away over $10,000 in free software.
The PMA show is held every year in Las Vegas, Nevada during the month of February and displays the latest camera's and industry trends and innovations.

Focus On Imaging
Shortcut attended the Focus on Imaging show in the United Kingdom to meet up with local European channel partners and distributors.
The Focus on Imaging show is held in Birmingham, England every year in the month of February and is the largest annual European trade show focusing on imaging.

Shortcut Software Partnerships
Shortcut Software has earned itself an excellent international reputation by building win-win business relationships with their partners. Shortcut offers many programs such as marketing assistance to create value for your company. The synergy between our commitment to deliver the latest quality products and provide total customer satisfaction will ensure that we also help our channel partners in achieving their results, today and in the future.
London Drugs Partnership
“Shortcut Software has reached an agreement with Canadian retailer London Drugs for the distribution of Shortcut software products. London Drugs is a Canadian retailer and with 68 retail stores spread over the Western Canadian region. Every retail store has a computer and a photographic department where customers can obtain Shortcut products in retail box packing”
Become a Partner
If you are interested in building a partnership with Shortcut Software that would benefit both our company as well as yours, please visit our website for more information and contact information. Click here

Sincerely,
 Shortcut Software International Inc.
Shortcut Software Europe Ltd. The United States
 The Netherlands
Shortcut Software International Inc. Copyright © 2008 All Rights ReservedTerms & Conditions • Privacy Policy
We respect your privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter click here