Re: CHAT workshop at AERA

From: Gordon Wells (gwells@cats.ucsc.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 14:49:04 PDT

Jay's suggestions seem very practical and responsive to potential
student interests and concerns. I shall be happy to work within that
format. A pre-seeion single day would provide ample opportunity to
include the various suggested activities Jay suggests. Shorter
sessions within the conference might have less cumulative benefit.

Gordon

--
Gordon Wells
UC Santa Cruz.