Re: re: refusal and resistance

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 18:50:40 PDT

no problem. just wished you could have stuck to the rule of only asking
questions. :-) gotta finish packing.

nevertheless david kirshner's connection is interesting. but later.

bb

--- Judith Diamondstone <diamonju@rci.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> >Sucked in yet again,
>
> eek
> I was scolding myself for answering non-essential email. It wasn't directed
> at anyone else -- sorry if it sounded as rude to anyone else as it did to
> me on reading it. Meanwhile, in an obligatory exchange w/ a doctoral
> student, signing off again,
>
> Judy

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]