Re: More on Internet communitarianism

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@ped.gu.se)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 09:41:13 PST

Hi Martin, Martin and all

I should also have added that I do not count the Internet as a place-apart
from the rest of the world and its institutions. Us XMCA subscribers are
all embedded in our Universital institutions and all the other "stuff" that
keeps us online and involved in CHAT. ("stuff" =
I-get-so-tired-of-chasing-for-words-sometimes)

And conversing to you Martins within "earshot" of you all, I'm in the
Network Way much closer to YOU, than to the neighbour on the next floor,
whose footsteps I can hear right now through my ceiling (think s/he is
vacuumcleaning).

Thanks for the radio vignettes MO.

Eva