[Xmca-l] Re: An article on the evolution of organizational paradigms you might find interesting

These are fascinating questions, Zlatko. There are lot of theories, too, about how the changing technology of communication affects psychology, from speech-only, to laborious writing techniques like clay tablets and vellum, to pen-and-paper, to the printing press, the telephone, the email, etc. The impact at the mezo-level, i.e., organisations - half way between Psychology and Social Theory, is also evident. Artefacts are the material bearers of culture after all. Also, I have noticed that the evolution of management forms mirrors or more likely, is mirrored by, forms of social and political organisation. This is a very rich field for cultural psychological research!

https://andyblunden.academia.edu/research