[Xmca-l] Re: The Social and the Semiotic

I'm actually reading it in hard copy, James!

It is a reprint of an article written in 1983 called "Hegel and the Philosophy of Action," and it is included in the volume "Hegel on Action" ed. Arto Laitinen and C. Sandis published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2010.