[Xmca-l] Our continuing concern about Trump

I know that restraint is needed when thinking of introducing current political issues to this list but I suspect that we are all still worrying about this issue and trying to figure it out. I have recently read a couple of articles on vox.com by a fellow called Zack Beauchamp which really need to be read. I don't know anything about vox.com or Mr. Beauchamp and I suspect he has nothing to do with CHAT or Marxism, but it is well researched, challenging and rings true. See

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/19/12933072/far-right-white-riot-trump-brexit

and

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/13/14698812/bernie-trump-corbyn-left-wing-populism