[Xmca-l] Re: The Learning Sciences in the era of U.S. Nationalism

Well, you say "curt" and "rush" and ask for my "better set of ideas," Mike, but I have been sweating for months trying to figure out a way of raising this issue without stimulating this kind of reaction. I obviously haven't found it yet. I thought xmca was about the safest forum I knew to raise difficult questions. I'll keep my mouth shut, because I don't have a "better set of ideas." I see a problem, but I don't see the solution, and I don't see clarity emerging from here.