[Xmca-l] Re: Happy New Year and Perezhivanie!

I have never understood this supposed distinction, Alfredo, between "mediated activity" and "mediating activity" given that all activity is mediated and all activity mediates. Also, could you spell out what you mean by the "tension" between perezhivanie as meaning and perezhivanie as struggle.