From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 6:37 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Sad news-- Jerry Bruner has died

​At the age of 100 it cannot be unexpected, but  I have just heard from a colleague that Jerry Bruner​ has died.
Its difficult to lose a colleague and friend who had a fundamental influence on my own life trajectory.

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object that creates history. Ernst Boesch