[Xmca-l] Re: PDF Document Sociocultural and Feminist Theory_ Mutuality and Relevance.pdf

Hi,

The PDF that Vera posted was a version that wasn't proofed. She asked that I post the correct PDF here. (BTW, there are a few more nice texts of Vera's available at her Academia page here:
https://independent.academia.edu/VeraJohnSteiner

In case anyone's interested...

It's great to take the conversation further on texts that can bridge the gap that Phillip had mentioned a few days ago.

Thanks to Mike for asking for more texts. I think this could be a wonderful...need I say it?

COLLABORATION!  :)

Kind regards,

Annalisa