[Xmca-l] Re: Collaboration

I probably count as a "difficult person", Greg, but through my life, with a number of de facto relationships with women, I can't remember one that was disinclined to engage in conflict. One only has to watch any sit. com. on TV to see that it is an established fact of modern capitalist society that men cannot handle verbal conflict. As to physical conflict, that is sadly an altogether other matter. :)
Andy
(Enjoy that bit of conflict?)