[Xmca-l] Re: What is the word

Okey-dokes.

I thought it might have been vaguely Bowie related. Bowie of later years
seemed rather 'soft' to me, though impressions were fleeting and far
between.  However, this interview with Paxman of all people, is
refreshing.  Lovely to see him dancing around Paxman's stern, unimaginative
conservatism.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35286749

Its nice to see that he gets the role of art and mediation intellectually
and expresses it in those 'micro-genetic' gaps (mocking Paxman gently).

Best,
Huw