[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] FW: JoLLE Announcements
- To: "LEGO-L@listserv.uga.edu" <LEGO-L@listserv.uga.edu>, "'LLE-L@listserv.uga.edu'" <LLE-L@listserv.uga.edu>, "Hillocks@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU" <Hillocks@listserv.uga.edu>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity (firstname.lastname@example.org)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] FW: JoLLE Announcements
- From: Peter Smagorinsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:08:14 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) email@example.com;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AQHQ2h/Gl+0SttVqh0Csa8VCGVAduJ4TGXdQ
- Thread-topic: JoLLE Announcements
What's new with JoLLE@UGA?
View this email in your browser<http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=1a4e803811&e=c061549e9b>
Scholars Speak Out
sj Miller is Associate Professor of Literacy at the University of Colorado Boulder, as well as co-editor of English Education and co-editor of the book series Social Justice Across Contexts in Education. Drawing on the Queer Literacy Framework, this SSO is a blend of chapters from sj Miller’s (forthcoming) Teaching, Affirming, and Recognizing Trans and Gender Creative Youth: A Queer Literacy Framework.
You can read the full Scholars Speak Out feature here<http://coe.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=578fcaa6fa&e=c061549e9b>.
JoLLE@UGA 2016 Winter Conference
Don't forget to submit your proposals to the JoLLE@UGA 2016 Winter Conference, themed Lived Words and Worlds: Community Engaged Literacies. Submissions will be accepted until October 4th, 2015 and the conference will take place in Athens, GA on January 30th & 31st, 2016.
Visit the conference webpage<http://coe.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=e390d3f59e&e=c061549e9b> for more information regarding the theme, keynote speaker, and proposal submission guidelines.
Fall Issue Deadline
The deadline for unthemed manuscript submissions that will be considered for the JoLLE Fall 2015 issue is August 31, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. Please submit your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. For more information, please click here<http://coe.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=76492134ff&e=c061549e9b>.
Call for JoLLE Reviewers!
Do you love reading JoLLE? Consider serving as a manuscript reviewer! JoLLE accepts a variety of manuscripts from empirical research reports to field-based practitioner articles.
If you are interested in reviewing or would just like more information about the review process email the Managing Editor, Stephanie Anne Shelton, at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.
Copyright © 2015 The University of Georgia, All rights reserved.
The Journal of Language & Literacy Education is a peer-reviewed, open access journal based in the the Department of Language & Literacy Education in The College of Education at The University of Georgia.
Our mailing address is:
The University of Georgia
315 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30606
Add us to your address book<http://coe.us4.list-manage.com/vcard?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=7d251d114a>
unsubscribe from this list<http://coe.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=7d251d114a&e=c061549e9b&c=1a4e803811> update subscription preferences<http://coe.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=7d251d114a&e=c061549e9b>
[Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&afl=1>