[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] FW: New Scholars Speak Out!
- To: "Hillocks@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU" <Hillocks@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>, " (NCRLL@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU)" <NCRLL@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity (firstname.lastname@example.org)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] FW: New Scholars Speak Out!
- From: Peter Smagorinsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:45:44 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: LISTSERV.UGA.EDU; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQHQaKTqxnognuJrAUedyIKUxbUuSp0weNOQ
- Thread-topic: New Scholars Speak Out!
From: JoLLE [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of JoLLE
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 11:44 AM
To: Peter Smagorinsky
Subject: New Scholars Speak Out!
What's new with JoLLE@UGA?
View this email in your browser<http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=fb66ccd8f2&e=c061549e9b>
Scholars Speak Out
In her essay, Choreographing the Story, Niki Tulk discusses the ways that she and her students at Parsons work together "to welcome back the body into its place of memory-keeper, life-experiencer, word-shaper."
Niki has a M.F.A (Creative Writing) from the New School, and a Masters of Education in Children’s Literature from the University of Georgia. She is currently on part-time faculty at Parsons The New School for Design in New York City, where she teaches writing to undergraduate artists and runs professional development training for New School faculty.
Visit JoLLE<http://coe.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=3d8a079b47&e=c061549e9b> to read Niki's essay.
Interested in Joining JoLLE?
All graduate students at UGA are invited to participate as review board members and/or editors of JoLLE. We are currently seeking interested applicants for all editorial board positions for the 2015-2016 school year.
To receive more information about available positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Reviewers!
Do you love reading JoLLE? Consider serving as a manuscript reviewer! JoLLE accepts a variety of manuscripts from reports of empirical research to articles by practitioners in the field. If you are interested in reviewing or would just like more information about the review process email the Managing Editor, Meghan Barnes at email@example.com
Copyright © 2015 The University of Georgia, All rights reserved.
The Journal of Language & Literacy Education is a peer-reviewed, open access journal based in the the Department of Language & Literacy Education in The College of Education at The University of Georgia.
Our mailing address is:
The University of Georgia
315 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30606
Add us to your address book<http://coe.us4.list-manage.com/vcard?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=7d251d114a>
unsubscribe from this list<http://coe.us4.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=7d251d114a&e=c061549e9b&c=fb66ccd8f2> update subscription preferences<http://coe.us4.list-manage1.com/profile?u=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&id=7d251d114a&e=c061549e9b>
[Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=6ca17b5328ae0c93191ece41b&afl=1>