[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] FW: [Fulbright Scholar Program] TEFL Opportunities Webinar
- To: " (NCRLL@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU)" <NCRLL@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>, "'LLE-L@listserv.uga.edu'" <LLE-L@listserv.uga.edu>, "LEGO-L@listserv.uga.edu" <LEGO-L@listserv.uga.edu>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity (firstname.lastname@example.org)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] FW: [Fulbright Scholar Program] TEFL Opportunities Webinar
- From: Peter Smagorinsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:33:00 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: LISTSERV.SYR.EDU; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <EMAPP012cf167b65256440cb59393fda31b0ad3@EMApp01> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQHQZZuiyiTelAVM/EGYRGhfZ/XvtZ0rfT2ggAAEBeA=
- Thread-topic: [Fulbright Scholar Program] TEFL Opportunities Webinar
THIS IS A FORWARDED MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ITS CONTENTS CAREFULLY AND REPLY TO THE ORIGINAL SENDER RATHER THAN TO ME
From: Spencer Salas
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 7:19 AM
To: Peter Smagorinsky
Subject: Fw: [Fulbright Scholar Program] TEFL Opportunities Webinar
Could you possibly distribute widely?
From: Margo Cunniffe <email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 3:00 PM
To: Spencer Salas
Subject: [Fulbright Scholar Program] TEFL Opportunities Webinar
View this email in a web page<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=7674&eid=20212&puid=d1c120b6-effa-412f-bedf-92ee08e30dac>
Teaching and Research Opportunities in TEFL
The 2016-2017 Fulbright U.S. Scholar TEFL Competition is Now Open
The Fulbright TEFL award offers teaching and teaching/research opportunities in 52 countries for the 2016-2017 academic year. Opportunities are available for college and university faculty as well as qualified professionals.
Interested faculty and professionals are encouraged to learn more about the Fulbright TEFL award by visiting the online Catalog of Awards (http://catalog.cies.org/<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=7673&eid=20212>) or by participating in the upcoming TEFL Webinar on March 26 (Webinar registration page: http://www.cies.org/event/fulbright-scholar-opportunities-tefl<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=7672&eid=20212>).
The webinar will provide an overview of worldwide opportunities to conduct teacher training, curriculum development and, in certain countries, research in TEFL. The Global TEFL award is an opportunity for U.S. faculty and professionals to expand the number of countries in which they may be considered. Applicants can indicate interest in multiple countries or regions. Proposals should reflect a specific teaching project related to English language teacher training, but also show breadth of experience so that review in multiple countries can be facilitated.
The application deadline is Monday, August 3, 2015. U.S. citizenship is required. For other eligibility requirements and more program information, please visit our website or contact Margo Cunniffe, email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
The Fulbright Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, is the U.S. government's flagship international exchange program and is supported by the people of the United States and partner countries around the world. For more information, visit eca.state.gov/Fulbright.
[Twitter]<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=7671&eid=20212>[Facebook]<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=7670&eid=20212>[LinkedIn]<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=7669&eid=20212>[Google +]<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=7668&eid=20212>[rss feed]<http://www.cies2.org/redirect.aspx?linkID=7667&eid=20212>
CIES - Fulbright
1400 K Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005
If you wish to be removed from this group's mailing list, click here<http://www.cies2.org/?sid=1064&gid=1&pgid=37&cid=51&seiid=1144&ecatid=4&puid=d1c120b6-effa-412f-bedf-92ee08e30dac>