[Xmca-l] Re: intersubjectivity and perspective taking, po russkii

Hi Larry-- You are almost certainly way ahead of me on these issues. My
interest at present is on the development of social and relational
perspective taking. From, say, a Vygotskian, or Bakhtinian point of view
(perspective!) what are the socio-cultural contributions to interpersonal
understanding that we associated with psychological perspective taking,
perhaps just the ability to "stand in someone else's shoes"? Empathy has to
be one potential contributor, and...... (in the Russian traditionS we often
discuss)?

Perhaps just a really dumb question. Wouldn't be the first time!!
mike