[Xmca-l] Re: intersubjectivity and perspective taking, po russkii

Dear Mike
I would like to help, but I do not see the question not seeing the paper.
Point of view is точка зрения
while in translations of Piagetian context "perspective" is used for being
able to see from a different point of view (other person)

Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut